5 Yoga Methods for Improving Sleep

In a lifestyle that most of us live today , insomnia is so prevalent . Most of us live a life full of stress several challenges seems endless. We are all overwhelmed , stressed and over stimulated .

I have no problem admitting that I love sleep. However, has been very difficult in recent years for me to stay in my " Sleep Expert " picture. Various distractions and fillers to keep me awake at night a lot. Sometimes it also happens only when I sleep in my bed after a long day of work, something important comes to mind that drags me out of bed. Damn!

However , I found that yoga helps me a lot in improving my sleep. I also learned a few things about the dream of my yoga practice. :

1 . First, we note that, although sleep problems will not be cured permanently by magic and meditation and yoga, keep practicing regularly will help you to sleep early and deeply.

2 . Practice makes a man perfect . At the end of your yoga class when you start to feel tired and your muscles begin to contract , you will get to know that Savasana is the perfect time , right? Savasana helps to understand the feeling of abandon , but also helps them sleep a little faster at the end of your day.

3 . Some postures calm your mind . Some restorative poses and looks forward much help calm your mind occupied . When you feel you fall asleep becomes a difficult task for you , spend a few minutes Viparita Karani pose and you begin to feel better.

4 . Ease of physical discomfort , if you suffer from it . For physical discomfort , I mean pains that occur in different parts of your body and will not let you sleep. Luckily I suffered from this condition once in my life and also because of the fever. Because my yoga practice more regular time in my life that has little or no problems with pain . However, I noticed that the pain relief before going to bed with some yoga postures can make a big difference in your sleep. Downward Facing Dog , Cat , and Karani Viparita - cow are good examples of such attitudes.

5 . Learn the art of accent. One of the most useful that I learned from my yoga lessons , you know when my mind wanders , who diverted things and how can I bring my attention. Really helps me when I'm in bed sleeping . When my attention is diverted to something else, except my break , bring me quickly. Time to master this skill is needed , but once you learned that will completely change the direction of your life in all aspects .

No comments:

Post a Comment